Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Short Stack



I noticed a week or two ago that there were about five boxes of pancake mix in my kitchen, and three bottles of maple syrup. There is one girl who lives in the house who loves pancakes (like makes them for every meal), so I just assumed she had stocked up on pancake mix and they all belonged to her.

Then yesterday, I found out that actually, all of the pancake mix is leftover form a sorority event we had about a month ago. I just never noticed! That means the mix is for everyone in the house, so I went ahead and made a nice big pancake breakfast today - a short stack with six little pancakes. And maple syrup of course.


Also, yes hi I'm blogging again. I have pictures from throughout the semester, they'll go up in the next few weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment