Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lots of Exciting News!


Hey everyone! I have two really exciting announcements to share.

The first: my blog is now on Feastie! Feastie is a website that consolidates lots of different food blogs, so you can search among many food blogs at once as long as it's registered with Feastie. You can also sort recipes in more ways than you can from my site! Another really cool feature is that Feastie allows you to save recipes, let me know if you've tried them out yourself with a "cook" button, and you can also add recipies your "grocery list." This means Feastie will automatically generate a list of the ingredients you need based on what I blog, and put them in list form for you to print and go! It's a pretty neat tool.

To see my recipes on Feastie, you can click here, or click on the widget on the right column of this blog, under the meal categories and followers.

And on to the second big announcment - for those of you who already know and those who do not - I am studying abroad this semester! This means a few things. For one, it means my blogging is going to be limited, because I won't have a kitchen and also not so much wifi. However, it also means I'm going to be eating (and hopefully learning to make) really interesting, exotic, and delicious food. I'm going to try to blog every once in awhile, but these posts will be shorter - more of like, one snapshot of what I'm eating or what I made and a few sentences. Or maybe just pictures. We'll see.

So enjoy the semester, enjoy the archive if you ever find yourself at a loss for what to make for dinner, and I'll see you in the summer when I return! And you know how much I love summer cooking.... hellooooo zucchini.

Also, what's a food blog without food pictures, right? Here are some of my all time favorite food shots to keep you busy (mostly produce, all summery, what can I say).







No comments:

Post a Comment