Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pasta and Veggies


My pasta consumption has definitely increased lately. It must be the student in me. But it is just so easy! Boil water, put the pasta in, mix in some other frozen stuff, add sauce, and it's done! At least that's what I did here. I feel like whenever I eat pasta, I'm always looking for a way to make it healthier, so I try to mix in as many veggies as I have on hand.

What's Inside:
Spaghetti
Arrabbiata Sauce
Corn (frozen)
Peas (frozen)
Spinach (frozen)
Shrimp (frozen)

I'm laughing as I write that every thing in this was frozen. But hey, when you heat them up, mix them with sauce, and top them with some parmesan cheese, they taste almost fresh. Almost. But if they were fresh, then it wouldn't be a college pasta dinner, now would it?


No comments:

Post a Comment